Thursday, February 24, 2011

Italia!!

The past few days I have been rather sick, so I couldn't find any time for a blog post.

So today I'm talking about something quite exciting: I'm going to Italy this summer!! I'm going through my school, and I am sooo incredibly psyched, because I've always wanted to travel, but I've never been out of the country. Finally, I'm going to take on one of the places I've wanted to visit most: Italy!!

I've decided to begin making some pre-Italy trip blog posts, in addition to when I am actually there.

While I was sick, I came up with a list of essentials I'll be needing for my trip ( a travel wish list, if you will) Here goes!

1. A blank journal. No lines, no words. I just want a blank sketchbook so then I can sketch some of the lovely things I see in Italy during my visit. I found this incredibly gorgeous journal at Anthropologie:



2. A knapsack. When I go sightseeing, I don't want to have to lug around my ginormous camera bag and purse. It'd be so much more convenient (and enjoyable) to have a stylish-looking backpack to carry all my necessary paraphernalia. I found this cute canvas one at Urban Outfitters:



3. An Italian-to-English and English-to Italian-dictionary. I think this one looks pretty handy (Borders bookstore):



4. Sunglasses. Since I'll be going in the summer, the sun will be out =] I have a bit of an obsession with Urban Outfitters; I found this pair on their site:



5. Cute, summery dresses. Once again, it'll be summer there, and I plan on taking full advantage of this opportunity ;) Anthropologie has a perfectly lovely selection of dresses, hopefully by then I might be able to buy one in time to wear on my trip!




Eeek!! Just looking at these lovely things make me so very excited!!

Kayla xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment