Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello!

So, I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, but kept putting it off...until now! Yes, I have finally joined the blogging world, and I can't wait to start posting. I've decided that I would like to use this blog to document the things that inspire me, the projects I am doing/will be creating, and basically just give you a little peek into my world =]

Because this is my first post, I'd like to reveal a little more about myself, so here are five things that I am currently in love with =] :

1. This darling paper doll book I got for Christmas! I love it so much, I bought two copies: one to keep as a book, and then the other one I actually cut out the paper dolls to play with =]
 The book was created by the fabulous Emily Winfield Martin! (Click on the link to view her Etsy profile; she has some very wonderfully whimsical things there!)

2. Hot air balloons. I don't know why, but I absolutely love them! They just looks so whimsical and pretty!

3. This breathtaking illustration: 
I am so in love with the beautiful work of Jeannette Woitzik! She is extremely talented, and her work is simply gorgeous. 

4. This video is honestly too cute for words =]:



5. And this incredibly gorgeous necklace from Anthropologie:


Well, that's all I have for today, folks =] Sweet dreams!

Love, Kayla



No comments:

Post a Comment